Provide attendees with access to all the learning materials they require, before, during and after the session. Control what is available in real-time to maintain focus and facilitate learning.
Do you need your training to be more effective and/or efficient?
With Duuzra create an immersive learning experience that engages trainees in person, remotely, or on their own.
Drop the ineffective handouts, boring LMS systems, and webinar tools that don’t give insight to your trainees.
Start empowering your trainees and powering your training with Duuzra.
Keep them Focused
Enhance learning, engagement, and retention with our suite of interactive features
- Live polling and feedback forms
- ‘Hot Spot’ polling
- Open questions
- Decision trees
- Case study exercises
- Custom created tools and exercises
The personal touch
Create a one to one relationship and increase participation by presenting to a ‘second screen’ in their hands. Allow them to follow along to the presentation or dynamically deliver supplementary content (case studies, research results, videos etc).
Kidney Transplant Centres of Excellence, Preceptorship Programme
Working closely with our Medical Communication Agency client, the Duuzra platform was selected to deliver this important clinical training programme.
Delivered onsite as attendees visited various European hospitals, Duuzra was used to manage the course agenda, provide access to all necessary learning materials and gather feedback. The training app was also used to facilitate practical workshops and interactive sessions with the aim of;
– showcasing ‘centres of excellence’ to the future generation of transplant clinicians
– identifying and sharing current best practice in the long-term management of kidney transplant recipients
– highlighting transplant-associated issues with an emphasis on current and emerging modifiable risk factors
– raising delegate awareness of the ongoing need to further improve transplant outcomes, and demonstrate through practical workshops and clinic visits how they can facilitate access and high-quality patient care, to enhance future clinical practice.
Removing the need for AV support allowed for the immersive and compelling on-site format for this programme.