Give presentations remotely
Gather digital audience consensus, opinions and insights
Generate feedback & survey data
Share & control any type of content instantaneously
Distribute content before and after your event to extend the lifecycle of your event material
Allow direct content download
Catch browsing behaviour data analytics
Embrace ESG: remove paper & move to digital formats
Virtual Events & Meetings
Ensuring continuous engagement
Looking to reduce your carbon footprint & save event budget but need to connect with clients, customers & colleagues around the world effectively?
Managed Virtual Events
Duuzra’s Virtual Engagement Platform allows you to connect with remote attendees via a live stream while allowing them to interact with your content and engagement features.
- Duuzra is a unique, managed Virtual Meeting platform.
- A dynamic combination of content, interactive features and visual presenter engagement.
- Duuzra’s Virtual Engagement platform allows you to connect with remote attendees via a live stream while interacting with Duuzra’s standard software they would experience in person, on site.
- Duuzra will help coordinate speakers, production of the meeting, and offer virtual support whilst the meeting is happening.
- Finally, get more data and analytics from your virtual meeting.
Book a demo
Hub and Spoke Virtual Meetings
Bringing together an In-Person Event and Remote Attendees using Duuzra’s Virtual Platform.
- This combines a main event location (HUB) with remote attendees in several event locations (SPOKES)
- In room, clients either utilize Duuzra’s full service or BYOD solutions to facilitate content distribution and in room engagement.
- Remote attendees typically watch a stream of event and utilize Duuzra’s HTML or native Mobile app to access event materials and take part in the interactive content.
- Typically created in conjunction with client’s AV partner, with enhanced production of live meeting.
Book a demo
Second Screen Solution
Simply add an immersive second screen experience for every attendee, while using your current Web Meeting Platform.
- Clients host basic conference call / video conference with additional requirement of data capture / interaction
- Remote attendees access materials via our HTML URL (mobile.Duuzra.com or white labeled URL) or native applications on a secondary device.
- Increase in content retention and engagement through knowledge based testing.
- Often used for internal meetings by license clients
- Additional content lives on device — allow attendees to download documents and track analytics
Book a demo